The Crow Collection - Greeting Cards
The Crow Collection is a set of 4 handmade photo greeting cards produced in my small backyard studio in County Galway, Ireland.
I am captivated by crows - their soft cooes that echo through empty halls, how it feels sometimes they are talking to you, speaking to you from the stones. This card collection is one of my favourites, showcasing some of Ireland's most beautiful ruins as well as their loyal keepers.
The collection includes one each of the following 4 cards:
Dark Glass - Athenry Priory, County Galway
The Guardian - Ballinrobe Priory, County Mayo
Soar - Loughrea Abbey, County Galway
Nest of Crows - The Yellow Steeple, Trim, County Meath
* Each card is individually mounted with a hand-trimmed photograph.
* Photos are printed on Fuji Archive Paper.
* Cards measure 10.5x14.8cm and are blank inside (black cards are best written with gold or silver pen).
* The back of each card is hand-stamped & signed in gold with artist signature and photograph location.
* The colours and shades of each print may vary from those displayed on screen due to colour variations between monitors.
* As each card is individually made there may be slight differences, making each piece unique.
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
All The Falling Stones - a collection of handmade photo art blocks, cards and prints inspired by the many beautiful and mystical ruins found in the Irish countryside. Follow on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
All The Falling Stones view all products.