King's Nave - Photo Art Block
'King's Nave' is the title of this handmade photo art block produced in my small backyard studio in County Galway.
Founded by Cathal O'Conor, King of Connacht, in 1190, the shot captures the stunning nave of Knockmoy Abbey, one of my absolute favourite abbeys in County Galway.
Whether you have connections to this part of Ireland or simply love the evocative history of the region, this striking piece would make a fabulous gift or beautiful addition to any wall.
* Made with hand-cut MDF, the block is hand-primed & painted before being mounted with a hand-trimmed photograph.
* Photos are printed on Fuji Archive Paper.
* The block is square in size with each side just shy of 10cm in length, with a depth of 1.8cm.
* The back of the block is hand-stamped & signed in gold pen with artist signature and photograph location.
* The block comes drilled for wall mounting or can be placed free-standing.
* Each block is beautifully boxed with a hand written poem and is all ready to gift (to someone else or just yourself!).
* The colours and shades of each print may vary from those displayed on screen due to colour variations between monitors.
* As each block is individually made there may be slight differences, making each piece unique.
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
All The Falling Stones - a collection of handmade photo art blocks, cards and prints inspired by the many beautiful and mystical ruins found in the Irish countryside. Follow on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
All The Falling Stones view all products.